- Technology is great - using it as a tool. enhancer of yours.
- Turning off your notification ( of Laptops / Phones ). choosing what we engage with.
- How to become good at concentrating?
BeingSkilled Writer's Lounge
- Already earning the money.
- Sticking to what you want.
- Value you create is your success.
- What is the fear of failure?
- Lows to achieve the highs.
- completely start with value proposition
- people want to be loved, giving new angle
- ask for the deal, you love what you do
- attacking problems from different angle. solving problems in unique way.
• CLRS - Cormen, Leiserson, Rivest, and Stein, Introdution to Algorithms (3rd edition)
• DPV - Dasgupta, Papadimitriou, and Vazirani, Algorithms
• KT - Kleinberg and Tardos, Algorithm Design
• SW - Sedgewick and Wayne, Algorithms (4th edition)
At airports, I usually eat Café Coffee Day’s ‘Veg Slimmer’s Sandwich’ for breakfast. It’s delicious, but that’s only when you are able to bite into it! Before you lay hands on it, you have to navigate and negate the menacing ‘cello tape’ that seals the box. No matter how well you are trained in meditation, you will quickly lose patience and your mental balance as you make the valiant attempt. The ‘cello tape’ just does not come off!
Points from the Session during Entrpeneur India’s Retail Summit 2014
- Portfolio of Brands is a good approach
- Form Brands
- Extreme Premium Ultra Luxury Brand
- Have another ( if you really have to ) in Lower End Segment
- Managing 2 brands under 1 company
- Women who spends INR 3000
- Kinmaya - INR 28,000 - High Ticket Value - Original Designers
- Aspirational - What women can aspire to have
- Affordable is a relative term
- Accessible - give her to cities
- Intensive customer research
"WE ARE NOT WHERE WE WANT TO BE"
The Eagle has the longest life-span of its species. It can live upto 70 years.
But to reach this age, the eagle must make a very difficult decision!
In its 40th year, the eagle's long and flexible Talons can no longer grab a prey which serves as food.
Its long and sharp beak becomes bent.
Its old-aged and heavy wings, due to their thick feathers, stick to its chest and make it difficult to fly.
Then, the eagle is left with only two options: DIE or go through a painful process of CHANGE!
You got to have faith to live. You don't ask auto driver about his license , you just have a faith.
People take idea from the bones, without seeing things.
Science changes. Pluto as a planet changed. Whom to trust.
When mother offers water to a kid, kid doesn't does the tests on it, he has got faith on his mom.
Life starts with faith. Faith is natural. Doubt is not.
Barbers shop. You have faith on barber. Or doctor.
Even doctor shrugs off his shoulder, his responsibility by getting agreement signed up. but even then we have faith on doctor
Top Recommended Books
* How to Become a Rainmaker: The Rules for Getting and Keeping Customers and Clients by Jeffrey J. Fox
* The Dollarization Discipline: How Smart Companies Create Customer Value...and Profit from It by Jeffrey J. Fox
* The Brain Audit: Why Customers Buy (And Why They Don't) by Sean D'Souza
* The Ultimate Sales Letter: Attract New Customers. Boost your Sales by Dan S. Kennedy
* The Challenger Sale: Taking Control of the Customer Conversation by Mathew Dixon and Brent Adamson